Contributions by members of English 27, Brown University, 1997
Finin, Katherine A.
Lee, Jennifer G.
Parekh, Neel P.
Popoff, Gabrielle E.
Sperber, Jason L.
Ukomadu, Uzoma N
- Back in the Day: Past and Present in Soyinka's Aké
- Isolation in "Regina's Baby," Anthills of the Savannah, and The Slave Girl
- A Sense of History: Exploring the Relation of Past, Present, and Sanity in Waterland, Aké, and A Forest of Flowers
- Merging Past and Present: Finding Strength
in the Wake of Colonialism [The Remains of the Day, In Custody,
and Once Were Warriors]
- Isolation in In Custody
- The Rejection of Women in The Remains of the Day, In Custody, and Once Were Warriors
- The Acceptance of Women in The Remains of the Day, In Custody, and Once Were Warriors
- Beth Heke and Female Strength in Once
Last Modified: 14 March, 2002