What is Postcolonial Literature?
Members of English 27, Brown University, Autumn 1997
- Corissa Binns '00, The Idea of Education and Postcolonial Discourse
- Emile Cassou '00, The Post-colonial Dialectic of Change
- Gregory B. Gipson '00, Mutable Semantics: Three Texts and the Term Postcolonial
- Gregory B. Gipson '00, The Term Postcolonial and Emecheta's The Slave Girl
- Gregory B. Gipson '00, The Term Postcolonial and Vera's Nehanda
- Andrew J. Greenwald '99, Postcolonialism as Hope
- Margaret W. Hander '00, The Term Postcolonial applied to Anthills of the Savannah and A Forest of Flowers
- Alaka Holla' 01, Post-colonial Residue (Defining the Term and the Problem of Language)
- Zandra I. Kambysellis '01, Language is Power; Language is Identity: The Unconscious Influence of Post-colonialism on Language in Africa: Post-colonialism: The Unconscious Changing of a Culturer
- Zandra I. Kambysellis '01, Language: Spoken or Written?
- Giridhar G. Mallya '99, The Evolving Postcolonial: Conflict as a Mechanism of Change
- Adam M. Stolorow '98, Interviewing My Own Authoritative Voice: Definition, Usefulness, and Limitations of the Term Postcolonial
- David Washburn '98.5, Post-Colonialism: Trying to Regain Ethnic Individuality
- Molly Yancovitz '98, Towards the Department of African Literature and Languages